Last modification: January 17th, 2019
Propel Solutions Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Propel Your MSP application (the “Service”). We are committed to providing our customers (“you”, “your”) with exceptional service. Providing this may require the collection, use and, at times, the disclosure of your Information. Protecting your Information is one of our highest priorities. We will handle Information according to applicable law. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Information.
We collect information in the following two ways: information you provide us when signing up to the Service or contacting our sales or support team and information you provide, upload or import into our system when using the Service.
Information we collect can be divided in the following categories:
* “Personal Information” may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, OpenID identifier, credit card number and any information you have provided by using our Service.
* “IT Information” may include, but is not limited to the account credentials to interact with your PSA system, the list of assets, their IP Address, MAC Address, Serial Number, Model Number, Manufacturer, Purchase date, associated company name and site.
* “Log Data” may include, but is not limited to, information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
* “Statistical Data” is non-personally identifiable data that may include, but is not limited to, number and type of assets, company size, or geographical region.
We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to a subset of your Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your Account administrators and other users sharing your Account have access to IT Information as well as some Personal Information about you present in the system in order to manage your Account.
We will not sell your Information to other parties unless consent has been provided or implied. We retain your Personal Information for the time necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or a legal or business purpose. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and complete.
You provide implied consent where our purpose for collecting using or disclosing your Personal Information would be considered obvious or reasonable in the circumstances. Consent may also be implied where you have had notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Information used for mail-outs or marketing and you do not opt-out.
We may collect, use or disclose Information without the consent:
– When permitted or required by law;
– In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security;
– When the Information is available from a public source;
– When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
– For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud;
– Other legally established reasons.
Though we do not use “cookies”, we may employ third party companies who use “cookies” to facilitate our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. If you do not instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, your consent to our use of your Personal Information may be implied.
We employ HTML5’s Local Storage mechanism to store session data. This may include some Personal Information.
The security of your Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use industry best practices to protect your Information, we can never guarantee its absolute security.
To provide a high level of service, we rely on numerous technical strategies to prevent from accidental or malicious deletion of data. This has the consequence that when you delete information from the Service, it may not be immediately deleted from our database and residual backup copies of the information may remain.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.